Prevention Training Now Available
After almost 25 years of committed advocacy and education and 15 years of research, we are now launching a professional training program. Indeed, ARPF has finally accomplished one of its milestone goals. It’s been a two-year process for your ARPF, and we are ready to offer a very comprehensive curriculum and a Certificate of Brain Longevity® Specialist to those who participate.
On October 19-22, 2017, we are providing the new Brain Longevity® Therapy Training, which will take place on the UCLA campus in Los Angeles, California.
This course is open to anyone who works with baby boomers and older adults, to prepare them to become part of the movement to help prevent Alzheimer’s and dementia. Brain Longevity Therapy Training equips participants with an in-depth examination of the science behind the 4 Pillars of Alzheimer’s Prevention (Diet and Supplements; Stress Management; Exercise; Spiritual Fitness), including ARPF-sponsored studies on integrative medicine and healing modalities like yoga and meditation.
Specifically, this course is for:
- Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Mental Health Practitioners
- Integrative/Holistic Medicine Practitioners, such as Acupuncturists, Art Therapists, Massage Therapists, Ayurvedic Practitioners
- Yoga teachers (of all traditions)
- Music and Movement Therapists
- Registered Nurses and NP’s
- Veteran Care Providers
- Occupational Therapists
- Life/Wellness Coaches
- Yoga Therapists
- Activity Directors
Other benefits from attending the event include:
- Certification as a Brain Longevity Specialist from the leader in the “integrative medicine approach to preventing Alzheimer’s disease and maximizing your Brain Longevity”
- Credit hours from the American Psychological Association for CLSW Psychologists, Marriage/Family Therapists
- Credit hours from Yoga Alliance
In order to provide detailed information as to the benefits and teaching modules in this course, we are offering a F*R*E*E* webinar Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 6 pm PDT/9pm EDT.
Join Dr. Chris Walling, ARPF Chair of the Education Advisory Committee, and Kirti Khalsa, ARPF CEO, as they take your questions and share the vision behind this unprecedented course. This webinar will be recorded, so if you’re unable to join, you can still listen to the recording.
You can register with this link.
This is a unique opportunity to learn how to make a significant impact in this field, as well as expand your practice. For more information, visit our Training Page.