What a year! We are brimming with joy from all that we’ve accomplished as a community. It’s been heartwarming to see everyone come together and advance the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease.
– We held the Meditate for Your Memory Challenge twice this year! It was wonderful to meditate daily for an entire week with people from 24 countries. “It has been so wonderful to connect with like-minded people every day. Thank you so much for organizing this beautiful event.” – Kim F.
– We hosted webinars and the Brain Longevity® Symposium with brain health experts from around the world on breakthrough research.
– We published a new White Paper on Spiritual Fitness that you can download at no charge below.
– We also published a new scientific paper on the results of our innovative research project at UCLA on The Pink BrainTM Project.
– We started back up with our in-person events (see below) where we offered attendees free education and brain-health tools.
I am extending an open invitation for you to join us at the many upcoming events we are organizing for 2023, which marks our 30th Anniversary. Looking back, I’m in awe of what we’ve accomplished in 30 years and feel inspired about what we can achieve in the future.
You have made it all possible. Thank you for inspiring and motivating us, and for your financial support. This Giving Season, please remember the Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation in your year-end, tax-deductible donation.
Yours in Brain Health,
Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D.
ARPF President / Medical Director
Prevention Editor, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease