President’s Message: Good News For You
People are worried.
Covid-19 is surging again, and we are all facing many other stressful situations.
But here at your ARPF, we have some really good news for you.
And believe me, we are grateful for it, especially at this time of the year.
- Our research partner at UCLA has established a Healing Covid Clinic, where our special meditation, Kirtan Kriya (KK) may be utilized. That’s crucial because Covid survivors, known as long haulers, have brain fog, high levels of inflammation, and fatigue, all of which are improved with KK.
- Our other joint project at UCLA, called The Pink Brain™ Project, in which we study KK in high-risk women, those with memory loss, menopause, and heart disease, was completed and we already have 2 papers published, with more forthcoming.
- Our first PINK paper reveals that women who breastfed their children have less cognitive decline later in life, while the second shows that KK makes their brain younger, improves their memory and their mood.
- Really great news is that we are continuing our partnership with the FINGER study, the world’s largest and longest research project on how an integrative program, not unlike our 4 Pillars of Alzheimer’s Prevention®, prevents the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Our new work together will examine how the program enhances psychological well-being and Spiritual Fitness, our fourth pillar.
- And last, but certainly not least, our Brain Longevity Training Program (BLTT) is doing well, training people all over the world to help others by teaching them our work. We’re grateful.
We are very excited about all of our work made possible by your generous donations.
We invite you to claim your end-of-the-year tax break by choosing to financially help the ongoing research of your ARPF.
We’re doing tremendously important work in the field of Alzheimer’s prevention and we still need your generous support. We can’t do it without you.
So thank you very much.